Thursday, July 7, 2011

welcome to school young kindergartner!

My little one loves checking the mail. Even better are the days when there is something in that boring black mailbox for HIM! There is something magical about opening an envelope with your name on it. Except for when it is a bill and then there is a whole new wonder in that!






When I get my kinder roster,I send this welcome letter out to my smarties so they can learn a little about their teacher. It breaks the ice a bit.

Welcome Letter to Students

The font did not transfer. I used Scrap Sister because not only do I obsess about other teacher's blogs, I am a fontaholic too! Should there be some sort of program out there for these things? Ha!

If you choose to edit and use this letter for yourself, please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment